Upgrading your portfolio
Whether your an Actor / Actress or Model getting that initial headshot perfect can make all the difference in a world where first impressions make a difference.
Here at DT Studios, we have years of experience in making sure that you make the right first impression and nothing is left to chance.
Choose from two photographers
Doug & Terry are both award winning portrait photographers and they offer slightly different styles.
Our headshots will ensure you take control of that all important first impression.
We have designed our process so that it makes achieving a professional headshot for you as painless as possible, whilst still maintaining the high standard you expect. With our simple pricing structure, easy to use proofing site and quick delivery times we think you will be impressed with our level of service.
Model / Actor Headshot - Studio
1 Finished Photo
3 Finished Photos
This will include 3 edited digital photo in high resolution. Size 10×8. People under 18 will need a parent or guardian present.
6 Finished Photos
This will give you a selection of 6 high resolution digital photographs from the session. Size 10×8. This shoot is aimed at 16+. People under 18 will need a parent or guardian present.
Questions you might have
The headshot process
We take it a little further than just getting a camera and taking a picture. We’ve been in business for years and marketing is a speciality and goes hand in hand with my business. Before the shoot, We’ll also send you over a ‘Guide to a GREAT Headshot’ to help you get the most of the session.
- When we first meet at the studio (or location), we’ll have a chat about what you want to get out of the headshot and what it will be used for.
- Hair and make-up; this can either be done yourself or with one of our experienced make-up artists (must be pre-booked and subject to additional fee).
- We’ll then take a few shots to see how you photograph and also talk you through posing techniques to make sure you look the part.
- As we shoot, you will be able to review the images on a screen so that you can see what works and doesn’t work.
- Wardrobe changes.
- More shots.
- Review images – this is where you get to review all the images from the session and rate and pick your favourite images. This ensures that you get the image that you want!
- Editing and delivery – Basic retouching which is free, includes removing stray hair, reducing smile/age lines, blemishes, brightening of teeth and eyes and delivery of your headshot is done within one week from the shoot.
What is included in your headshot
- Branding consultation – so we know what you are looking to achieve and how you will be using your new headshots.
- We’ll send you over a ‘Guide to a GREAT Headshot’
- Optional Hair and Make-up (must be pre-booked and subject to additional fee).
- The Photoshoot which includes coaching, directing and a few laughs.
- Review of your images for you to select your chosen headshot
- Fully edited and licensed image which will be supplied in normal crop, square crop and black & white.
Additional items you can have
- An extra shot from the shoot, fully edited @ £40 each
- Professional Hair & Make-up @ £150.00 (Will require an extra hour before the shoot booking)
- Cut out versions – transparent background @ £30 each
- Location shoots @ POA
- Multiple staff and teams @ POA